viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

Click Click Sleep

I just wanted to click and fall asleep. I laid on a bed and thought shit. I dreamed (imagined) a needle that pierced black skin and made me fall asleep. I think I saw (remembered) a bottle and a world of decay. I wished (did not) it was all real and that it would just make me fall asleep. I tried to hear the (not so) distant clicking that would make me fall asleep. I thought of the eyes and cursed at myself, but not without smiling first. I turned and turned again (loop), trying to find the clicking and sleep.
I heard no fucking click, but I fell asleep. Nevertheless, it didn't last long and I saw (imagined) it all over again, trying to explain myself. It never actually clicked, but I actually slept again.
When I woke up, I found out I just wanted to click and fall asleep.

No hay comentarios: